Jammy Keto Walnut Cookie Recipe
If you like any type of walnut cookies then you will love this jammy keto walnut recipe.
These keto cookies have all of the boxes checked when it comes to the yummy scale.
Crusted and topped with finely chopped walnuts and dab of your favorite jam in the center, these cookies will temp you all day long.
If you are a true blue cookie lover like most of us, then I bet you won't be able to just eat one of these jammy keto cookies.
I mean really, what's not to like about these keto thumbprint cookies.
With the inside being soft and fluffy, the outside is just a little on the crunchy side with a hint of a toasty nut flavor.
Now don't forget about the jam that is happily placed in the center waiting for your taste buds.
This is what it's all about when it comes to keto desserts.
This keto walnut cookie recipe has all the flavor and texture of your favorite classic thumbprint cookies!
But they are low carb and gluten free plus keto friendly, so please enjoy them.
Jammy Keto Walnut Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour (fine).
- 1 large egg (whisked).
- ½ cup butter (salted, softened).
- ⅔ cup erythritol (powder).
- ⅓ cup walnuts (finely chopped).
- 5 tbsp strawberry jam.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- ½ tsp baking powder.
- pinch of salt.
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together egg, almond flour, butter, baking powder, erythritol, vanilla extract and salt; mix well until a dough is formed.
- Place chopped walnuts on a plate. Roll the dough into 1 ½ inch balls and roll them in the walnuts to coat them.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and make a small indent in the middle; place 1 tsp of jam in the indent and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Place cookies on a rack and allow to cool for 30-40 minutes.
Per serving (1 cookie):
Total servings: 15
I hope you enjoyed this keto walnut cookie recipe.
Please share this post with your family and friends on social media.
They will love you for it, plus it helps me keep the lights on here at Diets Insider.Com