Keto Blueberry Cookies Recipe – For Beginners
When it comes to keto cookie recipes I am sure the first thing most of us think about is chocolate chip and not a keto blueberry cookies recipe.
But this keto blueberry cookie will turn your socks blue with joy as a matter of fact, they are the softest and most chewy keto cookies that I have ever tried.
We all know how much of a blessing keto cookies are in the low carb community.
As far as helping us stay in ketosis these crazy blue cookies are a strong finisher when it comes to keto treats.
If you're in the mood for a tasty keto dessert, snack, treat or even breakfast, then might want to try this AWESOME Keto blueberry cookie recipe.
Myself trying the keto cookie recipe for the first time I knew it would be a hit as it's one of the simplest cookie recipes I have ever come across.
All of my keto peeps love this blueberry creation and all of the boxes are checked they are healthy, sugar free and gluten free low carb cookies.
Plain and simply put these keto blueberry cookies make the perfect keto snack or low carb dessert.
This recipe is perfect no matter the time or occasion.
So down below, make sure you get all of the ingredients and directions to bake yourself up some tasty keto blueberry cookies.
Keto Beautiful Blueberry Cookies Recipe
- 1 large egg.
- 1 ½ cups almond flour.
- ¾ cup erythritol (granulated).
- ½ cup butter (melted).
- ½ cup blueberries (frozen).
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- ½ tsp xanthan gum.
- ½ tsp baking powder.
- ¼ tsp salt.
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together erythritol and butter until well combined; stir in egg andvanilla.
- Whisk in almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt; gently fold in theblueberries.
- Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper and scoop 12 balls from the cookiemixture, place on the sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
Per serving (1 cookie):
Total servings: 12
I hope you enjoyed this keto blueberry cookies recipe.
Please share this post with your family and friends on social media.
They will love you for it, plus it helps me keep the lights on here at Diets Insider.Com