Keto Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
If you are craving chocolate chip cookies and or the keto diet then you might want to check out this keto chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe.
When it comes to these keto cookies these doozies will take care of the crazed chocolate fetish you might be experiencing.
They have all of the boxes ticked soft, chewy and delicious.
These low carb what is a beauties will be great for any occasion you might be having or just sharing them with your fellow keto peeps.
If you are a true chocolate chip nut like me, then you won't be disappointed with these tasty chewy seeded chocolate chip cookies.
There is nothing that you won't like about these little chocolate gems.
With the inside being soft and slightly chewy the outside has a perfect crunchy texture to it.
To me this is what it's all about when it comes to keto friendly desserts.
You can enjoy the great taste that you always loved and lose weight at the same time.
This keto chocolate chip cookie recipe is one of my favorites it's quick and easy plus it's great for beginners as well.
But they are low carb and gluten free plus keto friendly, so please enjoy them.
Chewy Seeded Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 large egg.
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter.
- ¾ cup Swerve (granulated).
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (sugar free).
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon out 30 balls of cookie dough and space out across thebaking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until browned. Allow to cool for five minutes.
Per serving (1 cookie):
Total servings: 30
I hope you enjoyed this keto chocolate chip cookies recipe.
Please share this post with your family and friends on social media.
They will love you for it, plus it helps me keep the lights on here at Diets Insider.Com