Keto Nutty Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookie Recipe
If you are looking for a super fast, yet simple keto chocolate chip cookie recipe, then you might want to hang around a bit.
This keto cookie recipe is as simple as it gets and you make them in a matter of minutes.
People are always asking me should chocolate chip cookie be chewy or hard/crunchy?
I have been wondering if I should even post a recipe for Keto Choc Chip Cookies just because the internet seems to be full of them.
With that said, I have to admit this recipe is special and really stands out when it comes to keto cookies in general.
So I figured since these Keto Choc Chip Cookies are absolutely amazing, why not share them with all of my readers.
These cookies are so simple to make with easy to find ingredients and the best part is they taste like a real chocolate chip cookie.
Nutty Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookie Recipe
- 1 large egg.
- 1 cup almond butter (softened).
- ½ cup erythritol.
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (sugar free).
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- 3 tbsp almond milk.
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, erythritol, cocoa powder and egg until well combined.
- Add a little almond milk at a time until the dough resembles a fudge like consistency.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
- Roll the dough into balls and flatten on the grease-proof paper so that they look like cookies that are 1cm in thickness.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until gentle cracks begin to appear.
Place on a rack and allow to cool for 30-40 minutes.
Per serving (1 cookie)
Total servings: 15
I hope you enjoyed this keto chocolate chip cookie recipe…
All of my keto friends love them!
I hope you found this post helpful, please share it with your friends and family on social media.
I appreciate it and it helps me keep the lights on here at Diets Insider.Com!